Rick’s French Toast Casserole
Yields: 12 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
8 slices Texas Toast
1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1 dozen eggs
2 cups milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Cut bread into one inch cubes.
2. Place half of the bread cubes in abuttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
3. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place on top of the bread layer.
4. Top with remaining bread.
5. Mix eggs, milk and syrup, then pour egg mixture on top of bread mixture.
6. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
7. Remove from refrigerator in the morning, and bake at 375 Dees-grees for 45 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup.